Plastic from milk
What you will need:
- A cup of full fat milk
- 4 tea spoons of white vinegar
1. Heat the milk in the saucepan - until it is hot but don’t let it boil.
2. Empty all of the milk in to a bowl being careful not to burn yourself in the process
3. Stir in the vinegar, continuing to stir for 1-2 minutes
4. Next pour the mixture through the strainer, over the sink
5. Inside the strainer there will be white lumps these lumps are “CASEIN”
6. One cooled you can mould the Plastic/rubbery casein into whatever you want but if you let it cool to much it will not mould properly.